With Thanksgiving over and Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Las Posadas, and more just around the corner, we are definitely in the throes of the holiday season. As you’re stocking your lessons with seasonal plans, don’t miss out on the great items and curriculum extras to outfit your class.
Here is a sampling of categories from our Teaching Extras section. This is just a handful, so have fun perusing the entire collection!
• Alphabet Letter Patterns – Bring your class bulletin boards to life, or use for wall posters, writing games, theme units, and more!
Christmas Theme (Member Section)
• Holiday Bookmarks – Encourage your budding bookworms with holiday fun! They come full-color or black and white, and are filled with themed graphics and cute sayings.
• Border Paper – Get creative! Browse the collection for great ideas for writing prompts, personalized notes, theme units, and more!
• Calendars – Keep track of progress, upcoming events, or classroom activities. Calendars come in holiday, seasonal, and anytime themes, and are available in full-color or blank templates.
• Candy Bar Wrappers – Tasty craft idea! Wrappers display cute graphics, fun sayings, and come colored or black and white, so students can color them..
Candy Bar Wrappers
• Desk Tags – Tags are great for handwriting practice or decorating desks with subject and seasonal fun. They can be used flat or in tented form, and come fully colored, or as black and white templates.
• Flash Cards – Versatile cards for everyday use! Try them with bingo games, spelling and vocabulary practice, memorizing, ESL activities, and more.
• Greeting Cards – Send personal notes to friends, family, teachers, and loved ones. They come in cute holiday, seasonal, and anytime themes, and are available in full-color or as blank templates.
• Newsletters – Fashion them for classroom reports, personal accomplishments, special announcements, and more! Newsletters come fully colored or black and white.
• Recipes – Cook up fun holiday learning! Use in class or at home for tasty treats, learning clubs, and practicing core subject skills.
Posted by Lindsey Elton, abcteach Team