Use the daisy pattern shown below:
Create your own daisy by tracing a CD, then draw in the petals and stem of the flower. The daisy pattern can be used for many activities throughout the school year.
Here are some ideas:
• Glue or draw a picture in the center (for example, a picture of a
person), or write words that describe the picture in the petals, or
glue or draw other pictures on the petals that relate to the
center picture (for example, a person’s interests)
• Write a name (your own, or the person for whom you are making the
daisy, or a hero of yours, etc.) and then write information about the
person on the petals
• Write the word “goals” in the center and then decorate the petals with
goals — these could include: schoolwork, sports, behavior, etc.
• Write “Books I Have Read” in the center of the daisy. Write titles and
authors on the petals.
• Write a word (a theme you’re studying) and write facts on the petals
• Write a suffix or prefix in the middle and write words using them in the
petals (PREfix, PREtend, PREvent…)
• Put a multiplication fact in the center and numbers on the outer ring.
Multiply and put the answer in the center of the petal.