Created by abcteach.com & VLinks Media, Math Magician is a fun and interactive app for your student to learn common core curriculum mathematics (1st-6th grade), and is great for all ages. You and the magician will learn counting, addition, subtraction, greater than/less than values, multiplication, and division in a magical way.
Now, the magician needs your help! By using the powers of numbers and his magic crystal ball, you must help him regain each of his treasures, one by one. Are you up to the challenge?
• Introduction Movie – Engaging graphics, music and audio that will motivate your student to become great at math.
• Treasures – Earn twenty unique treasures from the magician by solving his magical math problems, which are located inside the Crystal Ball. Click on the treasure chest to view your earned treasures!
• Magic Crystal Ball – Where you will solve magical math problems.
• Magic Meter Bar – Keeping track of your progress, the magic meter bar will fill up as your student answers problems correctly. Once the magic meter bar is filled completely, a treasure will be unlocked.
• 35,000 multiple-choice scenarios that help develop your child’s mental math skills.
• Solutions will be displayed in the magic meter bar after each problem is answered correctly.
• Students will choose from three progressively challenging levels (Easy, Medium, Hard), enabling them to work at their own pace.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have regarding the Math Magician app. This app will be available in the App Store and iTunes this coming August.