If you are not familiar with abcteach’s University Partnership Program, your professors and undergradate education students are missing out. Feedback from all sides of the table has been nothing short of fantastic. In the words of one student:
“abcteach has saved me so much time and money; I’m not sure what I would have done without it.”
And students aren’t the only ones. Professors from around the world use abcteach in their methods, reading, and math classes and are witnessing marked improvement in the quality of students’ assignments. Supervising teachers, too, are consistently wowed by the supply of “personalized” classroom materials that their student teachers are creating with abcteach.
- • The University Partnership Program is totally free for undergraduate education students and professors (including special education and early childhood development).
- • Participants gain unlimited access to the abcteach member site.
- • Both students and professors can enroll their college in the program.
- • Graduate students receive special membership discounts.
- • All colleges and universities can apply!
As members, students and professors have over 40,000 core basic to extended curricula printables; interactive Smartboard, Promethean, and PowerPoint materials; a 12,000+ educational clipart/photo library; and over 60 abctools to customize every detail of the classroom. The possibilities are endless!
With abcteach, students are better armed to handle student teaching and better prepared to succeed as full-time teachers. For more details or an enrollment application, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thoroughly enjoy our ability to “give back to education” in the abcteach way. If you have a student or professor who you think would benefit from this program, please help us share the word.
Have a wonderful summer!
Posted by Sheryl Schreefel, abcteach University Partnership Coordinator